About the job Virtual Assistant Opportunity: Join Lisa Kaczmarczyk's Program Evaluation Team in the Field of Science and Education
Lisa runs a program evaluation business working primarily with university faculty who obtain funding from the National Science Foundation or the Department of Education. Her clients are typically in Computer Science, Engineering or, more recently, Geosciences. Her clients also include K-12 school districts.
We’re looking for a virtual assistant to support Lisa. The successful candidate will align with the core values of:
- Show respect to all
- Be flexible
- Ensure all-way workability
- Be methodical
The ideal candidate is someone who appreciates attention to detail, consistently ensuring accuracy in their work through careful proofreading and testing. They are proactive in contributing ideas and value collaboration. This individual understands the importance of communication, knowing when to offer insights and when to provide supportive listening, ultimately becoming a trusted thought-partner.
Daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain strict confidentiality and ensure all documents are kept in-house and use only approved software/platforms.
- Clean and transcribe interview and focus group transcripts using OtterAI.
- Keep up with new interviews and focus group transcripts as they come in.
- Check for errors and update a social media (LinkedIn) marketing analytics spreadsheet, summarizing key findings.
- Assist with formatting and proofreading client reports, focusing on typos and formatting issues.
- Help clean up and organize HubSpot, adding missing contact information and seeking missing details for important contacts.
- Assist with trip preparation activities for a professional conference in March, including gathering information about meetings, locating restaurants, and other tasks as needed.
- Take over email and calendar management gradually, starting with calendar delegation as a stepping stone to delegating email management in the future.
Technical skills you must know or come ready to learn: (Training will be provided for all the tools)
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Otter AI
- This is a PT W2 position estimated at 15-20 hours/week with potential to grow.
- Monday - Friday, 9 am - 1 pm PST
- The pay rate for this position is $22/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) teammate.