GM Talent Management and People Development
About The Company
Our client is one of the biggest Local Conglomeration businesses. As part of their business growth, they are currently looking for talented professionals to join them as a GM HR.
- Kick off organization transformation.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, organizational development, talent management and people development.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Proven working experience as Learning development, People development, HRBP and or Organizational Development for at least 8 years.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills