About the job Inside Sales Coordinator
The Company sells and services an extensive line of construction equipment for materials handlers.
The Sales Coordinator serves as the primary contact for assigned dealers and their sales personnel to manage communications regarding machine and attachment specifications, pricing, equipment availability and order management.
The District Sales Coordinator (DSC) supports and works with assigned District Sales Managers to accomplish sales goals for their assigned territories.
The DSC provides direct telephone and face-to-face engagement to assigned dealers to provide sales, pricing, and delivery information necessary to achieve end-user customer sales and equipment orders.
- Work directly with assigned dealers through the telephone as well as face-to-face contact and sell wholesale and retail equipment to dealers and end-user customers that helps achieve monthly departmental objective
- Work with the Sales Team to plan, coordinate, and allocate inventories to achieve optimum sales in their assigned territories
- Work with the Sales Team and the Dealer Network to provide marketing and sales support as required
- Manage all order writing processes, documentation, and files and processes them into the Companys internal system for the fulfillment of order
- Initiate orders for the Companys equipment inventories and factory-built machines to fill dealer orders
- Provide dealers and the District Manager with regular inventory updates to maximize the sales potential of the Companys inventoried machines
- Coordinate on the receipt and scheduling of machines and attachments to expedite the shipping of units to customers with vendors
- Assist in and work with trade show personnel in participation in trade shows
- 2-year college degree (minimum)
- 2-5 years of experience in customer service, sales, marketing, or business administration
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a passion for customer service
- Health, Dental & Vision