Job Openings Dart Spacecrafter (Flutter Engineer)
About the job Dart Spacecrafter (Flutter Engineer)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You are Software Engineer.
- Participate in the whole software development life cycle including lean process (leave without gray area), requirements gathering, designing, coding, unit testing, integration testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Write clean TDD, KISS, DRY, well-designed, efficient, testable, and reusable code and also able to spot (and improve) bad code.
- Ability to code complex programs and derive logical processes on mobile applicaiton.
- Participate in design discussions and how to make mobile applications beautiful and practical.
- Thrive in a collaborative and non-hierarchical environment (Lean Process).
- Having a document mindset that very important to help team good communication.
- Take end-to-end ownership of problems that span across multiple disciplines and technology stacks.
- Learn from and teach each other. Youll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersing in feedback, being challenged by your teammates, and growing your skills on a daily basis.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have more than 1-2+ years of professional experience working as a software engineer.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field with a solid foundation.
- Working experience in mobile development Android or iOS.
- Experience in dart language experience.
- Knowledge/Passionate of software best practices: Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Comfortability with Agile methods: Scrum and/or Kanban, Retrospective
- Good at fundamental programming to solve various problems in the future.
- Passionate about best practices in software development for business problems.