Job Openings Photo Editor
About the job Photo Editor
The photo editor's main responsibility is to ensure that all images assigned are enhanced and photoshop based on our client’s standard within the given timeframe.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Trace/extract images using a Photoshop Tools
- Each image should be placed on the assigned background
- Each image should be sized correctly, and placed on the background in a uniform position or correct position
- Brightening/Toned down the vehicles when cars photo in the overcast, yellow cast, or blue cast for automotive
- Slightly adjusting/rotating the vehicle if the photo car is not straight
- For larger vehicles or images, slightly adjust the size so it will not look fake
- Follow template if available
- Photoshopping, color correction, and enhancement of images.
- Hit company-initiated Goals and KPI’s
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to follow editing guidelines
- Can keep up with intense deadline pressure without compromising the quality.
- Can work on a flexible schedule and render overtime if needed.
- Able to work during holidays and weekends.
Tools and Equipment
- Should have own PC or Laptop with working camera and headset
- Should own an Internet connection with a minimum speed of 10 MBPS with an unlimited data cap.
- Must have a backup internet source in case the main internet connection is out