Plant Performance Co-ordinator (1 year / Process Plant / MNC)
- To manage Operations performance and reporting administration.
- Accountable for nominations process for SRC, EM, NG
- Accountable for SRC & EM data exchange
- Accountable for Billing and Invoicing generation and process
- Accountable for KPI process for ASU/HYCO/LCO2/SMR and reporting
- Accountable for Daily Production and S&OP process
- Accountable for SAP Production volumes
- Accountable for managing Raw Material Consumption process
- Accountable for timely and accurate data reporting
- Accountable for SO2 emission, water efficiency, greenhouse gas, and energy usage reporting
- Accountable for Energy cost and volume reporting
- Support Training Manager in coordinating Operations training. Key Interfaces
- ITE in Chemical Process technology /Diploma in Chemical Engineering or related discipline with 3-5 years Operational experience with demonstrable exposure to process plant operations and site-based activity or equivalent.
- Overall knowledge of process, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control systems
- Capable of utilizing company business and safety systems
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment under tight schedule.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cindy Char Sin Yi
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1765345
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
Production Managing Data Chemical Engineering Support Performance Environment Interfaces Instrumentation Resume SAP Registration Invoicing Energy Gas LTD Administration Email Engineering Business Training