Senior Software Engineer
Our client, a state-run investment organization in CA, is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer on a contractual basis for development projects involving their data analytics tools and systems. The ideal candidate will have expert level software and data engineering experience, including SQL, data modeling and ETL, as well as previous experience working with investment data
- Five (5) years or more of software development experience in any of the following programming languages: Python, C#, Scala, F#
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience performing at an expert level
- development and implementation of data analytics tools or systems.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in application development within Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which include, planning, analyzing, designing, coding, building, testing, deploying, integrating and the maintenance of software solutions.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience evaluating data using statistical analysis techniques.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience developing and implementing data integration solutions based on use cases and general architecture guidelines.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience in data modeling
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience translating requirements into design specifications to manage Unstructured, Transactional, Hierarchical, Master data, Meta data and utilizing ETL tools to load a data store, data shares, data warehouse, or data mart.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience with Python, SQL and Power BI
- Two (2) work experiences of direct involvement in fully automating a business process.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge or training of CI/CD (continuous integration/deployment) pipelines, DevOps and Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies.