Full-Desk Recruitment Consultant
UK-based Staffing Firm
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team in New York City. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will work alongside a team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in different markets. You will also be developing client relationships and building an understanding of their niche sector. This will involve making business development calls, organizing client meetings, and managing the recruitment process for some of the divisions key accounts.
We are looking for:
- natural curiosity to learn more about technology & real-estate recruiting
- a proactive, hardworking, and entrepreneurial-nature
- a disciplined self-starter who can work proactively, often autonomously while prioritizing multiple tasks.
- an ability to work under pressure with approaching deadlines.
Required skills and experience
- 2+ years experience in sales or customer service
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Solid communication skills, problem-solving, and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
Compensation: 60-80k base + strong commission structure
Location: Hybrid (3 days/week) in Financial District, NYC
*Remote work is NOT available for this role, NYC local candidates only please
Send a note to [email protected] or reach out on Linkedin once you've applied to this role to expedite process!