Social Media/Marketing Executive/Officer
1. Work with in-house designer to produce materials of visual impact and create images that identify a product or convey a message within brand identity
2. Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
3. Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
4. Manage marketing campaigns and Measure the success of every Online & Offline campaign
5. Coordinate with other marketing entities and the management
6. Creating marketing plans (Online & Offline) and deploying marketing strategies in accordance with market targets.
7. Build, implement and manage our social media strategy and content( etc. posting, captions, notification, stories and hashtags )
8. Oversees all company social media accounts management.
9. Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
10. Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
11. Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
12.Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
13.Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns and promoting social media campaigns
14.Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
15.promotional and online platform activities.
16.Identify opportunities to improve site navigation and search as new assortments and product categories are introduced.
17.Cooperate with the internal content team to make sure timely photo & copy updates relating to product revisions and re-merchandising initiatives.
18.Analyze sales and web data to create/suggest merchandising tactics and sales opportunities.
19.Using Google analytics to review the performance of the site and pages to make recommendations for merchandising improvements.
20.Review category performances on a daily basis and identify scope for