Graduate/Junior Systems Safety Assurance Engineer
Due to continued growth and project wins, this national systems engineering and assurance consultancy has created a new position for a Graduate or Junior Systems Engineering and Safety Assurance Engineer.
The organisation assists Government authorities and principal contractors on Australia's most biggest transport projects.
A genuine family feel without to politics, the business ensures it's staff and continuing to develop through inhouse and external coaching and mentoring initiatives by some industries brightest minds.
- Providing support to the delivery of high-quality services and deliverables.
- Work with the client organisation to get and manage the information required to verify project requirements and satisfy operational safety arguments.
- Appropriate application of System Engineering & Safety Management processes and tools scaled for the services or required project.
- Support production of Systems Engineering Plans, Safety Assurance Plans, Safety Analyses, Hazard Logs, Safety Reports ,and other applicable deliverables to deliver operational safety arguments.
- Develop, review and/or check deliverables required for the services.
- Support workshops and other activities required to deliver the contracted services.
What you'll need:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills
- Strong rapport building, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Proactively take part in personal development to develop the required competence.
- A keen interest in Transport systems including complex railway signalling systems
- Australian Citizenship
Development Personal Development Support Assurance Deliverables Mentoring Workshops Government Contractors Coaching Negotiation Engineering Communication Business Management